Monday, September 14, 2009

The Natural High....


Recently I was on the lakefront with some friends and while they were talking about marijuana, and how great it makes them feel. i was raving about the many natural highs. My natural highs do the same thing for me that their marijuana does for them. It calms me, clears my head, makes everything alright, makes me feel as if im sitting above the clouds.

SO yeah yeah i know... Now youre probably wondering about this natural high that im raving about, just read more to look at some natural highs that can get you higher than any drug ever could.

1. A workout
2. A walk on the lakefront
3. A hot shower
4. A glance at...
5. A slow soothing song (Recently ive been listening to Jay-Zs "Young Forever" with Mr. Hudson. go purchase the song from iTunes NOW!!)
6. A good laugh with your friends
7. Falling in love
8. Helping someone in need
9. Driving through a nice quiet neighborhood
10. Dreaning



No comments:

Post a Comment