Monday, November 9, 2009

Forever and Ever?


People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So now, when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to. But then I say to myself, you're not gone, just.. Who knows... Before today i had no problem saying that I never regretted anything in my life. I guess I could still say it, but id be lying through my teeth. I mean, there was a time when my life was full of "sure things". then after all those things faded. It was still cool, because i still had one. There was one thing that was still sure. I was sure youd be there tomorrow. No matter what i did, i knew you'd be there tomorrow. But today.. today im not sure. Nothing is sure anymore. And like i said... "well it seemed like a good idea at the time", Now.. not so much... Often times id think about time travel. What would i do if i could go back in time? How far would i go back? What would I change? Of course i want to go and re-live my favorite year of high school. Maybe i wouldnt have bought that honda or lexus. Maybe a mercedes? lol. IM NOT EVEN SURE ABOUT THAT. But i do know that if i could go back to mid 2008. I would short the whole stock market,lol. And i know that if i could change todays events, i would. Sure thing.....


You know the thing about regret is.... It comes too late. At first its.."it seemed like a good idea at the time".. then all of a sudden.. All you can say is "What if"... Forever and Forever? Well its not a sure thing anymore....



"Forever and ever Babe"

Then the worst thing is that i cant even say this to you because then.... I'd REALLY feel ike an asshole,O FML,lol


No comments:

Post a Comment