Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yeah.... We're a process..


I am a process. You are a process. We are a process. Each of us is perpetually ‘becoming’. There is no "natural" end. What doesn’t grow is dead.

Perfection is illusory, yet I strive to manifest it in the most possible way by simply being better. Sometimes, I fail. Sometimes, I succeed. Some lessons take a while to truly get and some changes take longer to implement than desired. Everything in its course as everything happens in its own time. Knowing that, however, shouldn’t negate exercising effort.
I’m not who I was and at some point, I won’t be who I am now. The term “growing pains” is appropriate for so many phases in life, if not the sum of it. Growth–change–can hurt. Does hurt.

You are a process, always becoming who you will be. People will try to confine you to who you were or who they’d like you to be, but “I” is beyond definition because ”I” is not static. You are transforming regularly. You change your ideas, modify your behavior, set different goals and declare new resolutions. Who you have been and who you are now is not who you will be. Evolve. You are a process. So is everybody else.

Living, Learning lessons.Remember that.




No comments:

Post a Comment