Thursday, April 7, 2011

None of it counts if you dont graduate!


"None of it counts if you dont graduate". I heard this ealier today before I got up to do one of my slave task(speaking engagement)... When he said that I kind of titled my head, you know.. like dogs do when they see you do something out of the ordinary. Im going to have to say that I disagree with him.. You learn so much more along the way!
A wihile back I did a post about what I learned in high school.. And honestly I wouldnt trade any of that for the world. And im only about to finish my first year and Ive already leaned so much.. think about it.. What do you learn from graduating? How to walk down an aisle in a single line? How that help you in the real world.. what will you do the day after graduation?

It alll counts... whether you graduate or not. This sounds like one of those things ill be telling my children down the road.. but I dont think ill tell them until they graduate...Ive always pictured graduation as something for the parents, for their own satisfaction. When I was in high school, I would have been perfectly fine allowing the school to just mail my diploma!

Speaking of kids, when was the last time I wrote a letter to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment