Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Greatest Failure



I am not a sneaker head

I am not a blogger

I am not a writer

I am not a collector

I am not a fan

I am not a musician

I am not a DJ

I am not a graphic designer

I am not proficient with the entire Microsoft Office Suite

I am not a mathematician

I am not a computer expert

I am not a millionaire

I am not well-versed in PHP or MySql

I am not an engineer

I am not a builder

I am not a mechanic

I am not a kid anymore

I am not an addict

I am not an athlete

I am not a taker

I am not a faker

I am not a conventionalist

I am not a rationalist

I am not an Atheist

I am not methodical

I am not in a rush

I am not playin’

I am not taking a shave

I am not taking a break

I am not dead money

I am not explaining well

I am not believing some of my words

I am not an editor

I am only one man.

My name is David B. and i am a Entrepreneur



No comments:

Post a Comment