Monday, January 19, 2009

What has Weed done for you.. Live above the influence.



Heres the transcript:
This is actually a very funny video, the actors in it seem so proud of what their doing. BUt my favorite has to be the african american guy at the end,lol.


Scene #1: (Guitar music begins. A teenage boy with dark hair is shown standing in the middle of what appears to be a room decorated for a young girl.)

Boy #1: "I stole from my little sister"(He exclaims in a happy voice.)

Scene #2: (Scene changes, guitar music continues. A teenage girl is shown placing her school report card on the kitchen’s refrigerator door for display.)

Girl #1: "I got straight D's"(She brags with a smile on her face.)

Scene #3: (Scene changes. A teenage boy with blonde hair is shown slouching in his bed in a half-upright position.)

Boy #2: "I left my girlfriend 27 messages last night."(He confidently explains.)

Scene #4: (Scene changes. A teenage girl stands over her mother -- who is sitting in front of a mirror, sorrowfully gazing – the girl smiles)

Girl #2: "I made my mother cry"(She says proudly.)

Scene #5: (Scene changes and speeds-up into fast forward. A teenage boy is shown waking up on a couch after what appears to be a party where he was intoxicated. As the scene continues in fast forward motion, people draw a mustache and uni-brow on his face, and put cheese curls in his nose as a prank. They write "DORK" on his forehead and "I (heart) Sara" on his cheek. The people disappear. He opens his eyes and looks at the camera.)

Boy #3: "I let people draw on me."(He exclaims happily with a smile.)

Scene #6: (Scene changes. There is a guy sitting in the drivers seat in his car, parked in front of a garage.)

Boy #4: "I ditched my friends and they had to find their own way home."(He says in a very excited and happy voice; he smiles and nods approvingly as the scene fades away.)

Scene #6: (Scene fades away. Screenshots of all six smiley, self-confident, and proud teenagers flash by. The overall tone is clearly sarcastic.)

TEXT: "What has weed done for you?"


Not only is the last guy the funniest of them all, it gives the impression taht you can indeed drive home while under the influence

I want everyone to post, what weed has done for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment