Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When life gives you rain... Play in it!!


Earlier this week it began raining while my friends and I were standing on the porch. But not one of us ran away. How many times do you get the chance to play in the rain? Not everyday right? So why not take the risk?

I was thinking....There was something so calm and soothing as if all my worries where being washed away. A feeling I used to get so long ago as I played in the rain while my mother would sit and watch.

As my friends were joking around... I thought to myself “why can’t we always go through life like this?” Why can’t we stay in the game, rain or shine. At times we give up on things because they get difficult, and we are too afraid to continue so we run away from it. It is when life gives you rain that you grow and learn. How else will you improve?

You can’t be afraid to fall or fail. If you do, you pick yourself back up and hope that you don’t fall again.

Have you ever played in the rain? Do you give up or stay in the game when things get difficult?





No comments:

Post a Comment