Sunday, May 16, 2010

Almost at the end...



Wow, its almost here. Its almost time for me to walk down those kenwood halls for the last time as a student. For a while, somethign ahs been seriously wrong with me,lol. Its odd,like earlier i just had an ultra mood swing after thinking about th efuture and stuff. Flipped out on jade and stuff.. I say im not going to miss it all, and everything can kick rocks. But actually i think all of this is happening becasue i really will miss kenwood, and maybe im not too eager to move on after all. But in rememberance of my years at kenwood, and the people that have come in and out of my life over the past several years. Im going to be posting quotes and scenarios frm the good times i had while i was in kenwood. Hey.. Lets start with this one...

"I love you baby"- David
I love you too-Jade
(long time ago, 8th grade)
I do though, still. i Know you say that if i ever said it,you wouldnt believe me but htats up to you. Soo many good times with you, hope to one day have more!


No comments:

Post a Comment