Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Memories....

So i have had plenty of good times with this girl during our short friendship, and after im doing recalling memories, im sure youll get tired of hearing about her. But come on now.. We would literally chilll for hours after school, for about 3 months, we had alot of conversatinos, lots of laughs, and she even shed a few tears, luckily they werent all becasue if me.But it would be crazy not to share some of the memories, over teh next 2 weeks, youll slowly figure out why stuff like this stuck with me.

Her: Can i ask you a question?
Me: You just did
Her: lol, nooo! I have a question to ask you...
Me: HAHA, alright go ahead, whats up kid
Her: Dont call me that! lol
Me: Ask your question before i lose interest,lol
Her: Why do you put up with me?
Me: Hmm, honestly I dont know, sometimes I really dont want to , sometimes I just want to tell you to get away from me and shut up, lol
Her: So why dont you?
Me: Because i know who you are when know one is looking. You're like a little girl with a big imagination, youve told me so much about yourself, and ive made so many promises to you, so being a man of my word, i couldnt leave you hanging..
Her: (big kool aid smile)

We were real cool, friends cool. Just enjoying each others company. But i guess everyone gets fed up though, because a month or so after this convo, i was pulling up at a bus stop, waving telling her to have a nice day,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment