Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who/ What limits you?


Anyone who really knows me, knows that im always looking at, and reading quotes. I recently read on by Les Brown’s which says, “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” Powerful stuff right? I say that because it caused me to think!!!


Now of course I believe there should be some limitations in life or there would be certain chaos. But for the most part, limitations as we know them are merely opinions. Unfornutely these opinions are not often originated by us, but more accepted by us. And the source usually comes to form that opinion because of one of two reasons…1) they can’t do it or 2) it’s a threat to them if you do.

So I ask you my fellow thinkers…who should limit you? And more importantly, why?






No comments:

Post a Comment