Monday, March 30, 2009

My views about it

Currently I'm having an arguement with my girlfriend because she thinks that I'm mad about her smoking.
But no thats not it.. read more to find out my views and the run down of what happened.
Well no im not mad about it. I just think its unattractive for a girl to be holding a blunt up to her mouth, and do it on the regularly (well she said that it was occasional) But that's not the point, its a complete turn off for me, if i were to see it. Now don't get me wrong, girls getting high off of weed, and girls smoking weed, is 2 different things. Getting high off of it, ok thats cool, cant blame you for trying it, actually i cant blame you for doing it period. But...a girl.... Smoking it in a blunt (thats not sexy)..i literally lost my appetite while the guys and i were having lunch. Now i am quite fond of this girl, and she did say that she quit.. but i dont know why this actually bothered me so much... Ive talked to other girls, that have told me that they've tried it, once or twice, and i just said "o cool", and kept going with our conversation. But maybe its the fact that she didn't tell me right off the bat, or lied about it(yall know i cant stand a liar) I talked to a couple of my friends about it, and one of them basically pointed out that i can't have a robot, and i thought that her statement was so interesting, and it hit the situation right on the head. The other couple people i talked to just tried to sugar coat it or brush it off like it wasn't a big deal (hey maybe it isnt)

I dont really think this would have been what it was if i would have let it go. But i was curious about it, so i asked her a few questions about it, and she just blew up about how i keep bringing it up.


Now you said that you're not interested in doing it again, but if you do...just let me know, be willing to talk to me about it, im interested.  I wish you could get high off get high off me, or if that doesn't work out for you, and you feel like you need the weed, dont smoke it... find some other way(be different, get a bowl or something). And i was a little disappointed when you said that you only did it because you wanted to fit in.. first with your cousin. Then you said that you were with your friends and everyone else was doing it... I love that you told me the truth though. But i still dont understand why you kept doing it over and over again, if you "never got into it", but it seems like you did. im not sure if freshmen year was your last time doing it, but i hope it was. Thats terrible to see. I dont want my baby doing that stuff. I never want to look at you and be turned off. But I dont want to not be a part of your life. And if that's apart of your life. I want you to include me in it. And talk to me about it. 


I think it'll be cool in a couple days though. And im writing this on here because i want her to start opening up to me again, and i didnt want to bring it up again, that would start more stuff. So im getting it out here, and in a few weeks, ill burn this posting... I love you Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment