Monday, March 15, 2010

OK let me clear the air..


So yeah, there has been so much going on lately. And i just though id clear the air and let you knnow how it is.. Since we are on the topic, ill start here...

"Crossing Waters"

No i cant say that i like her. I probably could like her. But like Destini said.. I wont let myself. If i did, not only would i be like everyone else. But then id get feelings and stuff. And id start to care about the things she does. I dont really have time time to be catching feelings for anyone else right now. Im fine being the friend, that doesnt care. Like, Someone came up to me this past week like... "Dave, i think thomas is trying to put the moves on Bridgette"... I responded by saying.. "As much as i would like to care about what you just said.. I dont, thats Johns problem".. Then he proceded to say "Yeah i know shes with john, but you and i both know that he doesnt give a shit about her, and i think shes a dumb strag, but i really HATE Thomas, so when you see them two talking.. Just walk up and cock block hard as hell...." Lol, I thought this was a pretty hilarious conversation... But anywho, the point is, if i allowed myself to like her.. Id actually care if other guys tried to talk to her, especially him. But no, i laugh and make joke about all the guys she has drooling over her. Sometimes when we are out together, people way say things like, "She's beautiful"... My response is always "Yeah i guess she looks alright... ive seen better... But shes cool"..We will be just friends forever. Deal with it! youre wrong!! HAHAHAHA!


Yettie
Well, i dont like this girl either. The only reason why i even play along with her and her friends little game is becasue im not too fond of her ex boyfriend. (so ill definitely be cock blocking... everything i can,lol) And the rumors arent true. YEah we were all together that night, honestly, there is some truth to the story, but what most people are hearing, is not the truth. Personally i think people should mind their business. BUt yeah... I had more to say about all of this, but im not in the writing mood so this is all for now!Thank you and youre welcome




No comments:

Post a Comment