Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Redefining the Beast redefines possibility


Right now is an incredibly interesting time for me.Not right now, like this very second but.. Right now as in This moment in my life. I can feel something happening–changes…in me, in my world. Nothing I want to make public right now, but I was inspired to share a little something.

I’ve been standing in my own way. Fears, insecurities, and uncertainties have all been bullying my greatness. In retrospect, I see I must have believed my greatness wasn’t great enough to win–at least not then. But what a crazy thought.

“Who do I think I am? Well I know I get to choose who I am.”
- Harry O’Brien

I choose to completely believe in myself and my dreams, in things not yet seen on this dimension, but just as existent as anything our senses prove to be real.

Most of us have been holding ourself back.(even if we dont realize it) Release the beast– not your lower or darker self– but the greatness in you that can destroy everything that’s been threatening it if you believe in it and give it a chance.

We are always in the process of becoming. Becoming what? You get to choose.

Think about it





No comments:

Post a Comment