Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Please tell me youre lying...."



So when I came to college. I knew alot of people, but there was pretty much only a couple people I actually hung with and considered friends....
There was a couple guys, and a couple girls. One of the girls hated UIC so much that she decide to move back to Ohio and attend the University of Akron. She had been on my mind the past couple days so i decided to text her today. The conversation went like this:
Me: Hey whats up kid
Her: Borom! What a surprise.. You know I like how we went from seeing and talking to each other everyday to me not hearing from you in months. If you didnt want to get married, you could have just said it. lol
Me: Lol, you know my number hasnt changed either. But it has been a while. So fill me in, whats been going on in your world?
Her: Hmm? Lets see? I hate my school, Im still with my boyfriend, o yeah and im pregnant.
Me: ..... Please tell me you're lying....

No, no she wasnt lying. but i wish she was. She just turned 19, and she was really a good girl with a little edge. She was adorable(not like the "i want to squeeze your cheeks adorable" the sexy adorable, really petite but still with a mature body) smart, funny as hell, and had a plan.. She made my first semester at UIC so much better, worth while. Now... she's really pregnant. When I asked her "what now?". The girl with the plan had no answer. Shes the daughter of two engineers, and wanted to be a doctor. Now.. She has a school she will probably dropout of school, go live with her long time hood boyfriend, and end up living a mediocre life in Cleavland...Sucks how things turn out.Even though she obviously isnt that smart, not adorable at all, has no plan, but atleast she's still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment