Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Dude, youre not that famous"


Lol, last semester during that meeting with Derrick Rose and Henry Thomas. My adviser at that time said half jokingly to Rose "Dude, shut up youre not even that famous".
Well actually before the 2010-11 NBA season started he really wasnt as popular as he his now. Unless you followed the NBA, The Chicago Bulls, College ball, or high school basketball, you probably wouldnt know who he is. Maybe what my adviser said offended rose enough to go out and get a new business manager, and/or pressure him to get him more air time. But since this season started, he has been in like 10 commercials, he has a new signature shoe, and all of this gave him the balls to just not show up to a taping of a nationally syndicated tv show that he was supposed to appear in.

Not only has he been killing off the court, he has been killing on the court as well! He's doing so well that he has Michael Jordan saying and I quote "Derrick Rose is MVP of the season".. Mind you, he said this AFTER Derrick just beat Jordan's Charlotte Bobcats.

Im going to have to catch up with my old adviser, see if he can set up another meeting with Rose.Imagine if he he was my first Pro-Basketball client. I need to hurry up and get my Series 65. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment