Thursday, September 30, 2010

Expect great things.....


This was a great day.... For 3 reasons.. I woke up this morning. I talked to the girl ive been staring at in psych for the past couple weeks. And i made 2 very important contacts. the day just got better and better and BETTER! Let me tell you about it...

So it all really starts while im sitting in Psych... im bored out my mind, and im looking at the back of this girls head, on some creeper type stuff. So like i said im sitting in class bored.. but I end up getting a text from Wayne, telling me to come to his office. And hurry up. He said.. im setting you up to be in the right place at the right time, and all you have to do is show up. So alright, Im thinking its Yosohara. Her father owns yehia, and ... she's amazing(by far the baddest girl ive seen in my life, and shes only 18, score! But shes a muslim..Fail!)... Anywho, I pack up my stuff, and I leave. But as im leaving out the door, and I hear "thanks", sarcasticly, and I see that I let that heavy door close on this little fine asian girl(the one whos head i was staring at). So obviously i run back and help her with the door, and say "Im so sorry, i didnt know anyone was behind me". She was like "its ok, im surprised the whole class wasnt running out of there"...I reply.. O you were being bored to death too?.(then the conversation continues).Hell yeah! Im about to stop coming to this class, the powerpoints are online anyway. "Well if youre bored and im bored, we may as well be bored in class together". You dont even know me... "Its cool, we'll get to know each other. I really have to be somewhere right now, but ill see you in class tuesday" (then i give her that half smile thing I do, then we go our seperate ways)... Lol, ive become very opportunistic since school has started... But of course for me.. that was a great moment... But it gets better..

I start power walking to waynes office, hoping that Yosohara doesnt leave before I get there. So i get upstairs, sign in, knock on his door, peak my head in... I see wayne.. and two other guys sitting there. waynes like "O whats up David, what a coincidence. Guys this is that young guru I was telling you about.".. So i walk in. Wayne gets up to introduce me, and i get a better look at the 2 guys. One is a guy a couple inches taller than me, known all around chicago, especially if you have followed high school basketball,or basketball period, within the past 4 years.. it was none other than Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose, then the smaller man beside him is one of the top NBA agents, Henry Thomas.(he is the agent to allstars like Dwyane Wadem Chris Bosh, Devin Harris, Udonis Haslem, Ronnie Brewer, need I say more) So there arent any more seats so I sit on the desk. And as always Wayne starts to gas me up "Yeah, this guy is cold! He's young, but dont underestimate him, he knows what he's talking about, and he's been trading for a while. He had my guy from Morgan Stanley speaking very highly of him.".. So after he's done. Well we all know Derrick rose.. isnt the brightest bulb. So finance was going right over his head. But Mr thomas was curious, he start asking me questions and stuff. and i start telling him about how I got started, and what I did when the recesion hit to make so much money.. But i guess he thought I was lying or something, or wanted to verify what I was sayign by a professiona, so he gets some guy on the and has me tell him my strategy.. and when I was done, the guy on the phone was like "Damn! Henry who is this kid, i need to get him in here working for me".. So i guess he's satisfied now. And Mr. Thomas tells me how a couple of his players are looking for investment opportunities, where should they go?.. So of course I plug my company...Then I say "BUt since I cant legally manage anyone money right now, id go with ford all the way, I dont think you can lose".... So derrick says "well what about mcdonalds?" Wel mcdonalds is more of a defenseive stock. It doesnt really move drasticlly up or down. If you want a stock that works like a saving account, then go with McDonalds, but if youre looking fo r growth, and progression, and you want to make some money....Ford." So Henru gets a call or something so he's gotta go, so that convo is pretty much over.

So i mean, I didnt get a million dollars, and they arent about to invest in my company. But im pretty sure that when I get my licenses. I can hit up Mr. Thomas, and he will put me on with his players who wil invest in the company. Making contacts for the future. Expect great things.. I sure am...

No comments:

Post a Comment