Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And its only the beginning...

Today was the start of it all. I was in the righ tplace at the right time. What some call the "nigger network". A millionaire financier was there talking to one of my mentors. I walked into the office, and when i got there aof course wayne start pumping me up telling him all the stuff ive doe. then the guy starts giving me this random quiz/interrogation about finance and stocks.Needless to say, i think i passed with flying colors. I even had him on his toes. And he already has been doing this for years.. At the end of the conversation he sat in front of me and said...

"Tell you what... If you ever start that fund...Ill give you 10 grand of my money to start off with. If i like what youve done. There will be more, consider me your newest and biggest client. Dont disappoint me"

Wo

No comments:

Post a Comment