Monday, September 13, 2010

Follow up.. Let me stop...


Im not going to sit here and let you believe that it was all a lie.. because that wouldnt be right. te new david is better than that. After i got some sleep, laughed at some fresh prince. Sat in the presence of true friendship. I really am good now. And i can stop the emotionally charged language.
So it wasnt all a lie. When i said what I said,when I said it. I meant it. I could front and say that i didnt mean any of it. But like i said.. that would be a lie. I did love you. Yeah its true that eventually i realized that we wouldnt last forever. But i also knew that because you were my first love. Id never stop loving you. I can supress the feelings enough for me not to think about you. But if i were ever laid eyes on you again. It would all come rushing back. So in fact, when i look at you. it does remind me of how much I loved you. That was true. But it is also true that at times i didnt thought that i could have been spending my time elsewhere. And i felt like i was phony kicking it because of that.

And when I was saying that i was building us a house, i was serious. At one time, there was nothing that i wantedd more was you, and to be with you for the rest of my life. Actually you had some good ideas about it.So it will still be built in the future. And im still putting that dance studio in it because i think taht its a cool addition.

I also need to find someone that is weird enough to want to proof read that book I was trying to write. Doubt youd be interested.

And i really didnt cheat that much. Overt his past 6 months when you asked about someone, i told you what happened. Probably a little sugar coated. but when i was say that i didnt do it, I didnt.

And despite common belief, I didnt stay with you to get my dick wet. Nor did i stick my dick in everything that opened.

Im done with this post. Believe what you want. I wont lose any sleep over it. Enjoy your life. Good luck. I mean that in the most sencerity.

"I hope you dont get known for nothing crazy, 'cause no man ever wants to hear those stories about his lady"

No comments:

Post a Comment