Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So eeveryone thought it was ok to come to college with boyfriends?


I pretty much meet somebody....everyday....But its this one girl. By far the coolest freshmen, that ive met. We met, because I flirt with a bunch of girls here. Its something to do. Its better to at least say something to th epeople you stare at, it makes it alot less awkward. But i had seen her on campus like the first week of school, and we made i contact, and i held it until she got past my shoulder. But i didnt look back. But i knew she did. Some random technique. Its like saying
"yeah I saw you but... you werent anything special", even if you were. But anywho, i did that. Hoping that id see her again, and "follow up".

Luckily i saw her again maybe the second week of school. And we start talking. I claimed that she was stalking me, and we got into this conversation. Something i learned over time was that pick up lines are useless, and awkward, there has to be a pick up conversation.

So anywho, we're talking talking.. she adds me on facebook, followed me on twitter, then finally after like an hour, i got her number. (one of my advisers made a bet that i couldnt get it, Dont test me!)

Anywho, We text for a couple days straight, then eventually she mentions that se has a boyfriend. Wait what?...So yeah i keep texting her... Then it comes up in a conversation how long theyve been together.... Since may... o thats easy, i can proabbly slide in there...keep texting her... eventually it comes out, theyve been talking since '07... Wait.. hold up, now this is dead.. Im wasting my time... She texts me, i stop replying.
(now we're at MID last week)
I run into her in the quad between classes, and I tried to do the "see someone you dont want to talk to., so you start pressing buttons on your phone, and act like you didnt see them" Yeah nice try dave.lol. She walks up to me, and ask why i havent been replying to her text. And i tried the "yeah my fault, ive been going to sleep early".. Nope that doesnt work either.. "really? Since when do you go to sleep at 7 o clock?..David, dont try to bullshit me".. lol.. Alright, now my morale is down, and i cant go out with a L, so i have to redeem myself, so atleast i dont stop talking to her while she has a bad taste in her mouth about me. So i invite her to get something to eat. She agrees... We go eat in the caf"free food! No money coming out of my pocket!) But anywho, we sit there for like 2 hours, just talking and laughing, and im making my little comments about every song that comes on mtvU(the only channel that plays in the caf) And im trying to explain to her that everything i say isnt sarcastic. I just have a "sarcastic accent", I dont know if that a real phrase, but it made her laugh. and it gave me a transition off of my sarcasm. So we get up, i take her to the bus.(I dont have to take any of these girls home either! this is way better than high school) But on my way walking home and when i got home. I realize that she is a super col girl. and I have two options. I can keep flirting with her, and possibly mess something up... or I can just accept the fact that she has a boyfriend. and just gain a cool female friend....


I gladly chose option 2. I keep everything friendly. She says something flirtatious, i reply with a nice friendly remark. You know that kills me....But it'll benefit me in the long run. So its cool, she has a bad roommate that she doesnt like, and a few bad friends. Sooo.. Yep.. this works, lol.And its always nice to have a female friend to talk to. About stuff. Get in the mind of a girl. or stuff like that! Again.... It works!


No comments:

Post a Comment