Thursday, September 30, 2010

So cliche


So people always make it seem like you HAVE to dress up in bussiness attire when youre in a professional situation. BUt i disagree. Ive met alot of professinoals over the past month, IM talking some real heavy hitters. And I was not once wearing a shirt and tie... Its not really what youre wearing that matters, its how you carry yourself, and what you say.. For example, when I met Sheila Johnson, (co founder of B.E.T, she thought I was handsome,lol, had to throw that in there), But when I met her, i was wearing some camo shorts, a bbc t shirt, and some jordans.. BUt im sure she didn tthink less of me becasue I wasnt dressed business casual, which was what was requested. Or like today when I met Rose and Mr. thomas, I was wearing some khaki colored jeans, a grey sweater,and some converse all stars.. Again.. pretty casual, and I know for a fact, that he didn tthink I was any less of a genius becasue i was wearing that... I say.. do you.. and forget about what everone else says!

No comments:

Post a Comment