Monday, September 13, 2010

In my head.. i know that was dirty..But it really hasnt hit me yet...

Today i got a phone call. It low key kind of dampered my day. Nothing really ruins my day these days. But i still cared enough about it, to write about it. Lets kust say.. it kind of shook me. It was random.. It was surprising... It was about something that i put to the back of my mind. because even I (mr non chalant) didnt want to have to deal with it...
So im sitting on the bed chatting on skype with a friend. Then i get a phone call... When i answer i ask whats going on,i thought it was odd that this person was calling me, seeing how they usually dont do so.The only times we call each other is when something serious is going on. And we want answers.. fasr. And not to mention that they were crying so i politely got off skype and focused my attention on the call.

I asked what was wrong again, and i was given some news that i didnt want to know. lol. It was good that i did know it, but i dont think that i really wanted to know. What these people did, was dirty... It was low. Actually some people that i wouldn't have expected, which is why it really shook me. I prepared for the worst already so i guess it didnt really surprise me. But it was still like.. Wow...

Its funny because i like to say that im done with you. But hearing stuff about you still can have an effect on my mood. Its crazy. .....But its really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment