Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who am I?


So im talking to a guy that works at my school, about my summer, and my life at UIC.. then a girl gets up from a table across the room, and walks over to me and says "WHO ARE YOU?".. I was actually caught kind of off guard.. one.. im in a conversation, two...Why is this random girl asking me who i am?..three.. whats teh orgin of this question?...
It just so happens that the guy i was talking to actually knows who she is. and takes me off the spot for a minute with a joke, so i can recuperate.(its not everyday that people ask random questions like that) But when he was done. I stuck my hand out and told her my name... Who are you?..She tells me her name and we actually get into a conversation. She tells me that her and her friends were watching us. She noticed that i just so happened knew most of the people that walked in the room. I really dont think i know alot of people so it was probably just a coincidence that a bunch of people i know was easting at the same time in the same place, lol. She said that just demeanor said that i was "somebody".. i really didnt grasp that, or let it go to my head, but then the guy came back over and said "Yeah so this is that guy", she was like.. "o 'that guy', i should probably know 'that guy' , right? (that was an open opportunity for me to be 'that david') and i just said "yeah you should definitely know that guy"..( i mean, she was actually pretty cute, and i had seen her before on campus, i mean... how could i resist!).. So we exchanged numbers and she added me on facebook. I walked her to the bus stop, then i went back home to get ready for my meeting.

But... Who am i? Am i "That guy"? Who is "that guy"? He's been calling me that since orientation. But.. I never really paid much attention to it? I mean, its not the first time someone has associated me with fame or fortune. I tdoesnt happen often but people sometimes think that i do amzing things, or come from alot of money. Nope... Im just me, a regular guy from chicago. I guess i am kind of different from alot of the other guys in chicago. I dont drink or smoke. I guess i ve done things in my life that other people my age havent done or will ever do. but... Still... Just an average guy.. For now.. Just like wayne says..
"Do you know who this guy is?!!!..
(random person:.. No..
wayne: You will, lol

Lets see wayne, will the people ever know who "this guy" is?? IDK!! Looks like ive got work to do! Im logging into my bank account now... Time to transfer more money in to my scottrade account..You motivated me.. Risk more, win more, lets do it.. 32k in a day isnt enough anymore..(probably because i just lost 40k this week alone) Sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment