Wednesday, September 29, 2010

O Darn....


Last week, I took my first 2 mid term and turned in my first college English essay. After my psych exam, I was pretty confident that I did well. I had this asian girl sitting in front of me(i know she studied), had a clear view of her scantron. Yes! Then I had my math mid term..I was late for the test, THEN i find out that I FORGOT my calculator in my room, and I couldnt run back to get it, and they spread us out in the lecture hall so we couldnt cheat... I was screwed.. But in english, thanks to Ms Banks Im doing great, Im writing 3-4 pages with ease. And i got a B the first time I turned it in, So the second time, should be nothing less than an A....But about those first 2 exams....

Well for my psych exam... I was probably too confident, or the girl in front of me, did no kind of studying... I got a 50% on my exam!! And for a whole week, I was stressed for my frst time about school! because of my math exam... So as always I didnt go to class. But my professor emails me. And the title of the email was "Last weeks exam".. Im like "dang, he's probably about to tell me how terrible I did on that exam, and advise that I start coming to class.".. I dont even read the email...But the little red light was irritating me so I just decided to open it up a little later... It says "Congratulations David, You scored a 98 on the exam, one of the highest scores in the class. I wanted to personally congratulate you for your excellent performance on an exam that many found difficult. And tell you to keep up the good work."

Hold on.. so... not only was I late for the test, and I didnt have my calculator, I did every last problem by hand. I still managed to get almost a perfect score... I was stressing for nothing.... Well let me go ahead and pat myself on the back for my stellar work. And i can go back to slacking in math. But i really do need to start studying in psych! Im really not doing stellar in that class...

No comments:

Post a Comment