Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Man.. that sucks.. I feel sorry for her.


You know, i woke up this morning and thought "Man i feel sorry for her".. Dancicah that is.. I mean, im good, luckily i got out of that in January. But Danicah is still in it, deep. and jade and Menelik are not going ot stop talking.. SO she has to sit there, in the midst of it all. And look both of them in the eye constantly... Wow..Then Jade always made me feel bad for not wanting to hang out with her! HA! Now i feel bad for forcing myself to do it. So when i was often times sitting around saying... "hmmm, i wonder what shes doing, we need to hang out" or "I really want to go kick it with the guys right now". Im mad that I WASNT doing those things... I was wasting my life away.. sitting around with her... Darn...

No comments:

Post a Comment