Saturday, October 2, 2010

Motivation


My daily routine is simple. I wake uo, thank god for it,and I then check my BlackBerry. The Chicago sunset is my phones screen saver. On some mornings, I just want to stay under my warm sheets, but then I see the image and it reminds me of the goals I need to reach to acquire the things I deem essential to my lifestyle. I then jump up, get dressed and mentally prepare myself for whatever the day may bring.

"I don't care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don't harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you're never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants." - Zig Ziglar

Find out what motivates you, because your goals need to get accomplished. Try to make at least two moves a day that will inch you closer to what you're striving for. Success is a never-ending journey and it's never too late to set out and fulfill your purpose.

Get motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment