Monday, October 25, 2010

He's number 1 in my book....


Yep.. Kanye West is my favorite artist...Drake is my number 2... number 3? i haven't quite decided who i want to put in that spot.. its between Jay Z and J Cole.... But after i saw runaway..i realized that Kanye deserves to be higher on my list.. Drake as yet to really disappoint me on a song.. but i have ot give Kanye credit for his years of great music.. I still play the college dropout.. you cant forget that Kanye.. And im loving what Kankye is becoming... Im pretty sure that his PR people have taught him to shut up.. but in many ways.. its the old Kanye+the older Kanye= A better Kanye... Someone that i don't mind labeling as "a genius on too many different levels".... I cant wait to see what this guy has coming in the coming years...

No comments:

Post a Comment