Thursday, October 21, 2010

A familiar voice....


So i know i said that i would stop talking about her(wait.. no i didnt) but she keeps popping up in my life.. Weird stuff...

SO im in my kitchen making me some chicken tenders and tater tots.. then i hear some singing coming out of my room...But we dont have any girls over today... I stop and listen for a minute and it sounds so familiar..So i go see what it is... I walk down the hall.. look at my computer and just freeze at the door... My friend is looking at a video that i took of bridgette singing to me.. well more so humming, because she couldnt sing...I hadnt seen this video in months....Like.. im staring at this video, and I can hear my friend asking me questions.. but i wasnt listening.. all my attention was on this video.... then the singing is over.. and she's talking.... then she grabs the phone and pulls me on the bed.. then *click*... camera goes off.. and im out of this trance...

Then my friend was like "Yo bro what is this?"... I replied "its nothing, why are you on my computer, lol" then i go back to the kitchen... and forget about it... until now, whileim reflecting on my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment