Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"What is the Mr Borom afraid of?":


Earlier today i decided to meet up with one of m friends that i hadnt seen in a couple weeks.. She claims that i dont love her anymore... and i was trying to explain to her that phones work both ways.. and i havent changed my number...But in the midst of our joking around , and being blown around campus by the 60mph wind(literally)...She was screaming because she's like a hundred pounds(literally) and she really couldnt walk through the wind, luckily i had that extra 40 pounds to assist me... But while she is still attempting to walk, she screams "David! This wind is going to blow me in the street and make me get hit by a car! Im scared!" I called her a big baby.. But when the wind slowed down and she was finally walking normally..She looks at me and says.. "im not a baby! I was really scared, youre so mean! You were probably scared to!
Me: Not at all
Her: So what are you afraid of? What is Mr. Borom afraid of?
Me: Whats up with that random question.. Where'd that come from?
Her: Ive always wanted to ask you that. You always act like nothing really bothers you. Which makes it hard to tell what youre thinking sometimes.. I just want to know.. What scares you?
Me: Nothing...
Her: Come on David i'm serius.. tell me.. Your pastor just died right.. Are you afraid of death?
Me: (I pause and look at her, then say.... "alright seriously...Im not really scared of death.... Im moreso scared of dying before i get to accomplish everything i want to accomplish in my lifetime.. I fear...Fear? I fear that ill be too scared to accomplish everything.. and it'll hold me back.
Her: Thats cool.. But i knew you werent going to have a normal fear like everyone else.. Why cant ou be afraid of the dark, or of heights.. you had to get all deep
Me: That was deep? lol...

She knows.. and now everyone else knows... thats my fear.. My one and only.. or i guess you cant consider it two..

No comments:

Post a Comment