Monday, October 25, 2010

He's really gone...


The last time someone close to me died was almost 10 years ago... When my grandfather died... And now. this great man has passed too... Its going to be weird walking through the church halls, and not seeing him strut down the same hall... Its going to be odd not seeing that gold mercedes speed down lake park.. He drove so fast to be so old, lol... I mentioned it to him once and he said "If i wanted to go slow... i'd walk"... He did it all.. to the end.. he even planned his own funerals.... He knew it was time...And he was ready...Everytime I think about him, chills run through my body....Hmm... The last time i went to a funeral of someone who was really close to me, was my kindergarten teacher's... But Bishop's funeral is thursday and Friday... I wonder how im going to take it... I planed on going to both.. but after thursday.. i dont think ill be able to face it again...I dont think i want to....

No comments:

Post a Comment