Sunday, October 17, 2010

I knew this day would come...



so im downtown pretty often nowadays.. Mostly because I live so close, and the bus is free. And brett works at the water tower. So... Im at the Water tower saturday night. Brett told me to come up there to meet this girl, that he thinks Id enjoy. Im on my way up the escalators... Around and around.. Escalator to escalator.. then i get to maybe the 4th floor.. And somebody starts calling my name.. A familiar voice, but i didnt know who it was, then i turn around, and across the mall, i see a girl, smiling and waving, i wave back, still not knowing who it was... so i get another floor up, adn I look back down at the girl... And.. My eyes got big! lol. I get up to Hollister, and see Brett... And im like.. "Brett.. I think i just saw Bridgette?"..He said.. Yeah you probably did, she works at Abercrombie with Sara, I forgot to tell you that." I was just like.. "O, thats odd".. and that was the end of that convo.

But on my way home, after Hollister closed, Brett had to stay another couple hours, and I wasnt trying to wait, so i hopped my lazy self in a cab and went home.. then maybe half way home, i get a call...Sara Yu.. ( o what does she want).. I answer, and she acts like she didnt know that I went to school in chicago.. so while she's asking a series of dumb questions I hear Bridgette in the background "Ask him where he is.. Ask him what he's doing tonight.. Tell him to meet you somewhere"... So while sara is asking me these questions, im not really trying to see either one of them right now. So i say.." im on my way back home, Im hanging out with the guys tonight, and i had a really goood excuse to why i cant meet them tonight"... lol,Maybe she gets the hint, and she just says, "alright well when you feel like being nice, call me"...Needless to say, i didnt call her back...

But i mean, i twas nice ot see Bridgette again.. Sort of, i didnt really see her,she was kind of far away, and my eye sight has been dying over the past few months, so she was pretty blurry, .... Hmm...

I think ive mentioned before that ive always loved the way she called my name.... I remember when we'd call eachother, she'd say "Hi david"... And id make her repeat those two words like 5 times, before i said anything else, lol....

We had alot of smiles. alot of laughs, alot of good times... I honestly didnt see any of it coming.. but I got to see it all go... Fireworks.....I'll probably go ahead and throw that on repeat right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment