Monday, October 18, 2010

Fireworks..My version



So while listening to frieworks.. i decide to go line by line.. and comment on each one! this.. should be entertaining.

Money really has changed everything... What if i didnt have the ability to go home, and feel obligated to give my mother some money.. What if the time when i tell myself im poor... its true... What if that time when it was like .29 cent in my account...that was really all i had. What if i didnt have the option to just simply transfer some funds..

Hate is so familiar to me, im slowly embracing it. I mean, im an asshole, i know, im workign on it. but alot of people love me because of it. But alot of people dont, for the same reason, but I honestly dont care either way...It doesnt come natural, but im making due.

My dreams who Im racing with,You can see Im pacin it so that Im always chasing it. You know.. i realized a while ago that i could probably open a million dollar margin account at anytime now that im 18, and i would technically be a millionaire.. but i don want to take the easy way out.. I want to do it from scratch, with my money.. I want to go through the ups and downs....

Every night.... all i see is fireworks... My dreams are filled with them.. honestly.. its kind of weird.. Ive truely had th esame dream over and over, and i finally understand...I think.. lol

Verse 2 of this song is the one that hits me...

"I’m just such a gentleman
you should give it up for me
look at how I’m placing al my napkins and my cutlery
I can tell it wasn’t love I just thought you f-ck with me
who coulda predicted lucky strikes would have you stuck with me
yeh, you kept my wits about me luckily
what happened between us that night it always seems to trouble me
now all of a sudden these gossip writers wanna cover me
and you making it seem that it happened that way because of me
but I was curious and I’ll never forget it baby
what an experience
you coulda been the one but it wasnt that serious
their was smoke in the air before now its me clearing it
that felt good, all and all I learned a lesson from it though
you never see it coming you just get to see it go
yeah I shoulda looked up in the sky at first
now I see it in her eyes
Fireworks!"

Like.. this is it.. or it was... I didnt know she was really falling for me, i mean, i knew she liked me but that was it.. Who would have known that a simple hey would have turned into what it did. To this day i dont know if she was just messing with me.. Sometimes i say yeah, but then its times when i think about the pain and hurt that filled each tear that fell when she heard about the Sara incident. You cant fake that... Or the times sitting in my car, where she'd sit and tell me all her dreams and fantasies...and how she pictured herself living in a fairy tale. It was all so real to her..

What happened between us, always seems to trouble me.And all of a sudden we were the talk of the town. And of course, Destini said it was my fault about what Jade was goign through, but, i tried to level that tide, and leave Bridgette alone, but it was something always pulling me back.. I think in addition to me actually liking her, i was curious.. I was curious about what will happen next, whats going to be the next car convo. Whats in her head now. How many times do our lips have to touch until the fireworks stop.. How many times can i look deep into your eyes... and see... Fireworks? Or was it just...... I always wonder.... And ill never forget it. Now when i write an auto biography... You can get a couple pages. We were never "official", but you still made the same impact on me that Jade once did.... Its crazy.. I dont think i will be satisfied until i sit yo down one more time... and let us talk... face to face... just you and me...You know... Probably wont be able to pull that off for a while...And at the same time i can only imagine how this conversation can go bad.. im sure you still have that attitude.. and if my pot starts to boil, im going to sink back in to the other David..and the conversation will be very counter productive.. I definitely have to get full control over my sarcasm before i have serious conversations..Like.. i can control it.. but only to a certain extent...And that wont work....Once someone presses the wrong button, i can only fake sincerity for a moment..then its just straight sarcasm.....



No comments:

Post a Comment