Saturday, October 2, 2010

Expect some changes....

So i spent this day doing alot of thinking... And i realized its time for some changes. Changes in my life, and changes for this blog. Expect a possible redesign, and some new topics will arise. Im going to start a series of "Letters to my unborn son"... Thats coming soon, expect a few post on that later this evening. One of my closest friends announces that he was planning on dropping out of school within the next month... And he was serious.... So i feel the need to go harder for him...And a girl im kind of interested in said to me not too long ago "You really confuse me sometimes, youre such an asshole, and the things you say are so rude, but everything you do is so damn sweet."... After some thought, i am an asshole. I can suppress it sometimes, but its so hard to suppress it now. Ive let sarcasm, and everything else, around me, alter the real me. Well.. what i use to be. I miss that me... I mean, i really use my arrogance to get where I want to go, but i want to do things differently. Im like.. a Kanye West.. not a good look.... So yeah..Its a new day...expect some changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment