Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Dream Girl Follows Me

Today was alumni day at my high school. And i saw many old faces, some I was more happy to see than others. It actually reminded me of those family gatherings when you go to and you have to act like you like everyone you see. And every face you see, there are a millions thoughts going through your head at once about that one person, all the memories good or not. And often times you just find your self smiling on the outside, and saying "I really don't like you" in your head.. Hilarious stuff really... But about an hour after i left I found myself siting around the kitchen table at a friends house and talking about all that happened... But one thing that we both lingered on was this girl.. Everyone gave there comment about her then my buddy said.. "low key, thats like David's dream girl"... When he said it, i didn't think much of it but after a late night drive... It dawned on me.... He's kind of right.... She fits the profile... 



 And she follows me... on twitter...Hence the title of this post..


 And if youre wondering why a late night drive made me think about all of this.... I was listening to drakes latest album.. Take Care.. And if you have ever heard that album, youll understand that its hard not to think about anything except, girls.. Past present, future, Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment