Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The rules of the road...

A couple days ago i got a call from my little sister. The conversation went like this
 Her: OMG Guess what?!
 Me: What?
 Her: You said that it would happen by the end of my freshmen year, i waited all the way until my senior year!
Me: You lost your virginity.. I Hope it wasnt to the person I think it was... 



 Wow, I actually had alot of mixed feelings when hearing the news.. I was happy, I was concerned, i was worried...But she was just really excited. I could hear the huge smile she had on her face in her voice. The way i was interrogating her almost made me feel like her father.. But she was so happy, i couldn't help but be happy for her, and I was glad that she didnt lose it to the person that I first suspected. (Her ex boyfriend; he was a douche bag)


 She was in her car leaving the guys house, so I told her to come over so we could talk. So she came over, told me the story. I asked the normal questions: How was it? Did it hurt? She said it hurt but it was good and she liked it. (It could have been terrible but its not like she had anything to compare it to). Then i made fun of her a little bit because of how she was acting. But then I had to buckle down and give her the rules of the road.


 The next thing that came out of my mouth was: Were you ready?


 I honestly don't know if I was ready when it first happened. But it happened. It lasted all of 10 seconds. It was with the person that i loved at the time. It was on the couch in her basement. I wish I could remember more about that night. I wounder if she does? .... Pause... This post is not about me...


 Well originally, in this post I was going to talk about my conversation that I had with her. But now a couple things are keeping me from doing that.
 1. I dont feel like it anymore.... and that pretty much sums it up....

No comments:

Post a Comment