Monday, August 30, 2010

1 week down... many more to go.


First week down. It was actually extremely easy. I was surprised. While talking to a few other people that i graduated with, they felt the same. They felt as if they werent being challenged enough. We all agree that kenwood probably over prepared us for what was ahead. We all feel as if we are the smartest people in the rooom. Hopefully itll get better. Harder.. unitl then.. im shooting for a 4.0


My psych professor reminds me alot of Mr. Scheidler, he is really.. "live" and is very passionate about what he teaches. He also thinks that he is smarter than the text book. Just like scheidler. Ironically my english professor reminds me of myself.. Very calm.. and talks in this weird monotone voice..Almost like nothing ever bothers him.. And has terrible jokes, but you laugh just because he sounde funny saying it, lol. I think ill enjoy those two calsses the most. and math is so easy its ridiculous. Ive already started not going to that class, and im already pulling an A. After 3 assignments, and 5 days of class, and me in attendance once.

No comments:

Post a Comment