Sunday, August 1, 2010

Show me a good time!



I live for the nights that i cant remember... with the people that i wont forget.. spending all this money i just worked my ass off for.. doing things that i wont regret...

As this summer passes, i learn more and more about... Life. I am bombarded by so many thing some things that make me say "YES!" somethings that make me say "WTF Seriously" (usually those are the things no one could really be prepared for). But its ok.... Its always ok. Like Keynes said "Everything is ok, in the long run". So its kind of bogus now. but in the long run it wont matter. And when im with my team, it doesnt even matter.

Ok so GHB, you all are cool. You all spend way to much time preparing for what youre going to do, to the point where you all ar late for everything. But tis cool, because when im not driving the time wasting is usually pretty fun. Although you all have yet to beat my nights with my angels... I dont think you all can do that. Its not possible. The nights ive had with my angels have been absolutely priceless.. i wish i could put those on repeat. I get angry when i have ot go to sleep. But its cool. august 10th. the head comes back, and a full reunion will be in order. Me, Scar,Bj, Jenn, Amandie, And Stacy(which would actually be kind of awkward, but its either her or maria, and i cant deal with maria, so stacy it is!)

Man.. its almost over, lol. First Bj's gone, then Tarik, then me, then my angels... Ill have to come up to new york sometime. Its looking like vegas for winter break though, or spring break, one of the two. But yeah.. I think we'll all do fine. And like Scar said, "you know exactly who youll still be associating yourself with in the coming years" and i can honestly say that im looking forward to continue growing up with you all.

And looking back to the moment I met each of you, i would have never imagined that id be here today with you all. Its been a ride, but i enjoyed every second. Like...Brandon, when i first met you it was you super awkward, Dr. wyatt just forced us to exchange numbers, i thought you were fat and weird, lol.Now look at us. Tarik, i just thought you were ghetto, with a squeaky voice.But turns out.. youre much like me.. Except, youre hood at heart, and we all know this. Scar... like i said, ive had the biggest crush on this girl forever. Never expected us to get to this point... BUt... hey.. you never know whats in store for the future...O yeah, and i admire the fact that you can always shut a party down.. literally! I think the funniest time, was when you walked into my trunk party..You walk in, everyone stares, then departs, lol.How does it feel to be hated by everyone? (well thats in another post) But You should have come earlier! i was trying to get out of there! And the rest of you angels... Well Jenn, yuore cool. Mandie, youre the most low key asshole ever! I thought you were the nicest.. JOvana, youre still a retard, but its hilarious. Stacy, o it was fun sharing the kenwood rumors with you,As much as i would love to hang out with you... Ok no i dont. But one day never, ill share some very interesting news with you. Maria, when you and stacy are together.. I want to tape you both up, and throw you all in a closet or something. But yeah, youve still be inviolved in some pretty cool nights as well. so i cant hate you.

August 10th! See you all there!.. And GHB, ill do a seperate post for you all! I cant forget you guys. Brett,Kevin,Matt, Terrence, Jacob..Could probably throw ryan in there as well. I got you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment