Sunday, August 8, 2010

Live it up!



So we didnt have our breakfast last week.. for one reason or another... So i decided to bring her along to accompany me to my church picnic. Along with Bj as well. We got there, they ate, we chilled. Took brandon to go play some volleyball and basketball, and while he was occupied with that... We took a little drive. Conversations are always pretty interesting... But we stopped, and she showed me her new tattoo. It was really cool. Unusual.. I actually didnt like it when i first looked at it, but then she began explaining it.. and then i was like.... wow, thats cool...Her and her friend got matching tattoos. She said it means
"Accept everything about yourself, You are you and that is the beginning and the end,no apologies, no regrets".. hmmm.. I personaly hate tattoos that dont mean anything, and have no purpose.. like i was talking to someone and they mentioned people tattooing their name on them.. why? whats the point? Do you forget sometimes and just need a reminder? to me, if youre putting something on your body for life.. it better mean something!


Live life.. No Regrets...

No comments:

Post a Comment