Monday, November 15, 2010

Blame Game

Relationships have come up in a few of my recent conversations and a question that often comes up is "When was your last relationship?" I always say january.. then that follows with...How long were you all together?... Over a year in a relationship... years talking to eachother.. "what happened?!"...I then said... "God decided to stop punishing me", lol ... But after i get my laugh, i clean it up.. and explain that it was over a year of being on a boat.. and just going with the tide... and the fact of the matter is.. only one person was rowing... if only one side of the boat is rowing... wahat happens to the boat?.. it goes in circles.. so bascially.. our relation was just a big cycle... happiness.sex,rumors,tears,argue,.... then happiness... Im surprised how we survived for as long as we did..

Then she popped the question.....Do you all still talk?
Then i proceded to tell her about our relationship post break up and how a couple months ago.. i told her some of whaat i was really thinking throughout the relationship, and we havent talked since...(except she did send her condolences when my pastor died, it was appreciated... but thats it,)

Then she asked.. "well do you still think about her"

Honestly... only when provoked by conversations like these... or when i she pops up on my twitter time line.. or on my Facebook news feed.. besides that.. she's a thing of the past.. My friends know how i feel about her, so they dont bring her up, no reason to...

Ive grown up since we've split... Ive grown up since we've had our last words...I mean, the pass system was for the hoes..and ive moved on from it all..No hard feelings, if i ever see her again, which unfortunately, i know its going to happen, ill be cordial.. its whatever you know...I could sit here and play the blame game.. but im old enough to own up to my actions... Everything was as much her fault as it was mine... One of her friends told me one cay "What she did to you, tops everything you ever did to her, and if not, you all are even"... I concur... Lets call it even..

No comments:

Post a Comment