Sunday, November 28, 2010

"I love her already"


So i met this girl like 2 weeks ago.... Ive know of her for years, but we just formally met a couple weeks ago. She's petite, light skinned, long hair... and a glowing personality... The things i catch her doing...when she thinks no one is looking, you cant help but smile.... She's so classy, but its not an overwhelming amount of class, that she's boring... I remember last night when i was going to pick her up, my friend was in the passenger seat, and as the girl was walking to the car, my friend said "Doesnt she look like she just got pealed right off of a magazine cover?"... I said "yep, I love her already", lol. She took the words right out of my mouth, and her beauty isnt even artificial.. (besides the hair, but who doesnt wear weave nowadays)When i saw her, she wasnt even wearing makeup and she was gorgeous. "right off a magazine cover"...
She's smart, but still clueless about alot of things. But not so clueless that im sitting there wondering if she has a brain. Its like a funny clueless. lol.

Based on my post about a year ago, you all know im not really into smokers...unless she smokes cigars, or just looks really sexy smoking(like scar...RARE)... And not only does she smoke, she smokes blacks! the worst... but i walked with her to the store, to buy some, and as we were walking back I lit it for her because i made her realize that if she burned it slowly, with a torch lighter, she'd enjoy it more. Even a black.... As I was lighting it... she caught my eye.. like the picture above above.. and i was just.. stuck. (this picture was taken by me in my sisters summer camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment