Sunday, November 7, 2010

Letter to my unborn son.... Respect


Rule #20

Dear Son,

Recently, i was talking to your uncle Kevin. (Kevin is on of my friends, and there is a 99% chance that you'll meet him so im not going to tell you too much about him now... im going to let you find out for yourself) But anywho... he was writing a letter to someone, and he asked for my assistance. He wanted to say something. without actually saying it. I told him that the way he was doing it made him sound like a dick. Nobody likes dicks... His response was.. "But youre a dick, and people respect you"... Yeah im a dick, but im a different kind a dick. And the things i do are respectable. Thats why people respect me.... Moral of this story is.. Respect is not given, its earned... Living off of your name, will only get you so far. Eventually, you must make a name for yourself.

From,
Your Father

No comments:

Post a Comment