Sunday, January 30, 2011

Evil Prevails..


Many say that "evil prevails when good men fail to act"... But what they should have said was.. "Evil prevails"

The night before a friend of mine went back to new York,I was at her house and during a conversation, I said that i thought people were born evil... she immediately reminded me that I once said that I thought people were born good. Why the sudden change?

Growing up, nobody teaches a child to lie, but somehow we all have done it! We are born with the ability to lie and you have to be taught to do good. For example, we have to be taught to share.

In short, evil will always prevail. No matter how much good people do, they still cant make up for the evil. Some people arent taught to be good so they jsut sink back into their evil ways. The fact of the matter is, there are more evil people in the world than good. Good people are just simply out-numbered. And there is nothing you can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment