Sunday, January 9, 2011

Follow: 67 facts


In july of 2010, I wrote a list of 67 facts about me. 6 months later, lets see what has changed. Lets do it again.
1. The Miami heat are finally performing up to expectations.

2. The Bulls are my favorite team again.

3. The Lakers are my second favorite.

4. Then the Heat, then the 76ers, then the Spurs.

5. I saw my ex girlfriend jade at least once a week over break. And i think i only said 3 words to her.( "hey jade", and "aight"lol)


6.Ive come to a realization over the past couple weeks.

7.She isnt to blame for what happened.

8. I dont know if i believe the story she told me given the current circumstances.

9. I believe that high school is actually 5 years long.

10. Its the regular 4 years. Then the first year of college.

11. I came to this realization this past summer.

12. Scarlett was the first person i told.

13. Because she was the only person with me when it came to me.

14. Ive never liked a girl longer than her.

15. We were talking about that the other day actually.

16. I told Brandon that it was pretty pathetic.

17. Some things never change.

18. Many things do.

19. Im going to be a motivational speaker.

20. Or a life coach

21. Ive already accepted that i cant be a therapist.

22. Ive already started writing the curriculum for the series of seminars i want to do.

23. I sometimes wish i was a tad less attractive to people.

24. I dont think im a bombshell, but something makes these girls flock.

25. That fact causes alot of conflicts sometimes.

26. Sometimes i wish i had med a girls friend before i met them.

27. I want to go back in time sooooo bad.

28. But i need to still know what i know now, and take it back with me.

29. I use have the rough blueprints to my house for the future.

30. It still includes a dance studio. With 2 walls of mirrors, and 2 walls of glass. If you cant imagine that... You're not meant to.

32. I use to say that "youre nobody until somebody kills you"

33. I have a little different opinion now.

34. Youre nobody until somebody loves you.

35. I remember the moment when i fell in love with hip hop.

36. I woke up to "Mo Money Mo Problems"

37. I believe the words that are in that song.

38. Many of these facets may evolve into post one day.

39. Nip/Tuck is a great series

40. I dint know that it had been on air for so long.

41. Since 2003 just in case you were wondering.

42. I enjoyed The Riches more though.

43. Stock trading has become my life.

44. By the end of the year. I want to have ,my trading license.

45. Im debating on if ill stay in school after i get it.

46. I didnt use to like wearing suits.

47. Nowadays i love what i feel when i close the button on a well fitting suit.

48. I dont trade stocks for the money.

49. I dont care about money.

50. Many people are surprised when i say that.

51. I would never work for a company that had no morals.

52. Philanthropy is important to me.

53. I honestly use to buy labels.

54. Now i just buy quality clothing.

55. I fell in love with H&M.

56. Their clothes sometimes lack quality and longevity but i like the style. An its cheap.

57. Im not really cheap anymore.

58. I finally understand that you get what you pay for.

59. Id be a hypocrite if I bought anymore Jordans.

60. Graphic tees are a waste of money.

61. Leaders 1354 stains people.

62. I wonder why big girls like me.

63. I guess big girls need love too.

64. I use to draw my mustache and goatee on my face.

65. I dont have to do that anymore, lol.

66. Im growing up right before my eyes.

67. I cant wait to watch my children grow up.

68. Im in no rush to have kids though.

69. I was never sure if my ex girlfriend was a virgin when we had sex.

70. It wouldnt have been the first thing she had lied to me about.

71. Im a little insensitive sometimes.

72. I feel like i should apoligize to her.

73. I wish there was a place in the world that was int he 70s all year around.

74. That where i want to be.

75. After i graduate/leave (whichever comes first) Im either going to live in New York or Atlanta.

76. I havent decided which one yet.

77. Maybe i'll live in both places.

78. I'd never get kicked out of school.

79. Or dropout because i had no other choice.

80. I have realize that it is possible to change and rule the world without back stabbing, lying and manipulation.

81. Those people who think differently will only get so far....

82. Id rather not have those people in my life.

83. Bad habits are too easy to pick up.

84. And too difficult to break.

85. Bad habits can be broken easily if you want it bad enough.

86. I dont think that people can change.

87. I think that you are who you are, an you can only act for so long.

88. I believe that i am finally ME.

89.I am still a good actor.

90. Some of the things that i thought were really lame years ago, i now have fallen in love with the same things.

91. For example, christmas sweaters.

92. I really wanted to wear one for this years christmas card picture. But the one that I liked wouldnt get to my house in time.

93. I need to get my biological clock working the way it use to. I need to be sleep at 12, and back awake at 6.

94. I feel like i have been wasting to many hours with my eyes closed.

95. I wonder how long Facebook can remain what it is.

96. I think its crazy that facebook is worth more than 5 of the largest airlines... Combined... Its worth twice as much as starbucks.

97. I would have been a millionaire by the end of 2008 if i had taken certain tips i was given.

98. I get irritated very quickly.

99. Im working on it.

100. Ive always believed that simplicity is key.

101. Will Smith and Johnny Depp are my favorite actors. Michale Douglas is my third.

102. I love oldies.

103. At night, thats what i always turn on to ease my mind.

104. I still want a puppy. 6 months ago i wanted a pitbull

105. Now I want family/friendly vs fierce.

106. It would be nice if i could get the best of both worlds.

107. IM thinking about wearing suits everyday for now on.

108. I think its a nice habit to pick up.

109. I hate to hurt peoples feelings.

110. Im sleepy so im done.

111. I wonder how long im going to be using this blog. Its a great place to....release...

Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment