Thursday, July 29, 2010

30 facts. why not 67

Most likely im going to nd up stopping before im done with this, but what the hay, lets have a go at it.

1. My room is really hot, and my mother wont turn on the air.

2.Lebron beter win a ring within the next 2 seasons, or he will be th elaughing stock of the NBA

3.I still love Jade, always will (i wont be in love with her forever, but I'll love her for who she is and the amount of time that we were together).

4.I dont like followers, never will. But i do tolerate them

5. I remember exactly when i became sarcastic and why, very odd. And ill probably never tell anyone the truth about that.

6. Stock trading is my hobby.

7. Im really good at it, go figure!

8. I think that too many people try too hard to be socially accepted. Be you. Youd be way cooler.

9. I dont talk about how much money i have.

10. Im really cheap

11. I do alot of things that are illegal because i dont have the proper license to perform the task.

12. i plan to start getting my licenses soon.

13. I have yet to hit the pinnacles i plan to reach.

14. I want a pick-up truck. (Ford F-150)

15. I only know two other people that also want one.

16. We can start a pick up truck club!

17. I know which of my current friends will still be my friends in 5 years.

18. Im not mean, just honest.

19. Im going to make my first million before im 21. (no doubt)

20. My mother will retire by the time im 25. (probably earlier)

21. Ive probably forgot better stuff most people have thought of.

22. I want to start a private school.

23. I dont know what im going to name it.

24. My first business was a child care agency named Little Miracle Child Care Agency.

25. It didnt end well.

26.I dont like large masses of black people in one place.

27. I could have never attended the March on Washington with Dr. King.

28. I use to be a hoe. ( i didnt have sex with them all the time, i just talk to alot of them)

29. Im honestly not on that anymore.

30. I dont know what my mother is going to do when i leave for school.

31.Drake is my favorite artist.

32. When the recession hit, i took common sense and made a nickel of it.

33. 955 of the stuff J. Cole puts out is terrible, but he tries so hard, which is why he continues to get playing time in my car.

34. I really think that wealth is of the heart and the mind, not of the pocket.

35. I wasted alot of money on shoes that i dont wear.

36. i like to burn things.

37. i dont smoke or drink.

38. Those that claim that peer pressure was the reason why they began to smoke and drink are lying to themselves.

39.Ive had the biggest crush on Scarlett Harris since 7th grade. Who knew what would come of that. lol

40. Despite the facts...Im pretty sure that we will never be more than friends.

41. Im totally cool with that.

42. I want her friend to stop trying to hang out with me.

43. Neither of us want to tell her whats going on. lol

44. I dont like labels or titles.(boyfriend, girlfriend,date)

45. I dont like the expectations that come along with the titles, it makes things awkward.

46. I like to use terms like friend, and hanging out.

47. I prefer the joker over batman.... He had more character.

48. Im not afraid of dying.

49. Im afraid of dying before i do all the things i want to do in my lifetime.

50. That is my only fear.

51. I like all genres of music, except country, and what vivian refers to as.. "scary rock".

52. Im not quiet, just observant.

53. I dont like shopping anymore.

54. I hate spending money, even if its not mine.

55. I dont believe in mistakes, i just call them set backs, and put them in the "research and development" category in my brain.

56. I think that if you're not making someones life better, then youre wasting your time.

55. Will Smith and Johnny Depp are my favorite actors.

56. I met an investor in the bathroom. I blew him off because i had my hand on my penis. I dont regret it.

57. I want a macbook pro.. just becausee they look cool. and they last longer than my current computers.

58.I still think that i would make a great drug dealer.

59. Im a send-off. I do it often.

60. Ive gotten really bad at texting, as far as replying quickly.. or sometimes replying period.

61. Mr Gray is cooler than Mr. Smith, sorry Kevin.

62. I cant look at Jade too long. \

63. I want a puppy. I use to want a gold retriever, now i want a blue nose pitbull.

64. I use to be able to dunk, before i sprained my ankle. Now i can barely jump.

65.I sometimes get the urge to spend large sums of money...

66. I quickly come to my senses.

67. Im done...

No comments:

Post a Comment