Friday, July 30, 2010

A psychotherapist.... Tempting... Or not..



So while in the car Monday talking... My friend cut me off and said "you should be a therapist"..What? I said.. Why? "I don't know, i just love listening to you talk, and im sure other people would too. Your voice is so smooth, and calming".. Honestly, at that moment, i did consider being a shrink.. then i cam to my senses...

Yeah, I guess i do have a low soft voice, but if you really listen to the words that come out of my mouth, youll quickly realize that... you dont want me to be your shrink.. Ill end up making someone kill them self, lol. She then said "Yeah i guess youd either make them want to kill themself, or make them want to take off their panties"... (well with this drought, either one would suit me,lol)

we then began to play around with a different scenarios:
Patient: I feel fat, and when people look at me i feel so self concious, i just want to ball up in a corner and cry.
Dr. Borom( in soft, calming voice)- Well, you let me tell you something.. You are fat, and i think that you would make everyone happy if you did in fact go ball up in a corner...

LOL. that was hilarious! probably another one of those things that you just have to be there to witness. But in short..I couldnt be a therapist... The patient would need a bunch of self esteem before they stepped foot in my office. And if that were the case, they probably wouldnt need me in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment