Monday, July 26, 2010

But its far from over.....


I know way too many people here right now that I didn’t know last year
who the f-ck are y’all
I swear it feels like the last few nights we’ve been everywhere and back
but I just can’t remember it all
what am I doing, what am I doing
oh yeah thats right, I’m doing me, I’m doing me
I’m living life right now man
and this what I’m do til its over
til it’s over, it’s far from over

Over the past month, this has been my life... (hey looky there, another Drake song that speaks my life, Never fails)... But its like, i've met so many people, and so many offers to do so many things, and i ve been given so many opportunities. And like i was telling Kevin and Tarik.. "I need you guys back in chicago ASAP, i cant do it alone". And honestly, I know that Tarik wants many of the things that i want, and Kevin.. im just not going to let that dude fall behind. But i mean, im not going to slow it down, but im not going to let it overcome me. I was born ready for this.. Lets go

"Be careful of what you ask for, because you just might get it"

No comments:

Post a Comment