Saturday, July 31, 2010

High School has taught me...


Lol, so yeah, im back.. looking at my high school years...And i realize that.. high school has taught me alot...

1 High school forced me to learn how to text without looking at my phone!
2 High school students are stupid.
3 High school Students are naive.


4 All girls will go.
5 the word "friend", means nothing.
6 The moment a girl breaks up with her boyfriend, chances are.. one of her"best friends" will have sex with them, or at least try.
7 Nothng is a Secret.
8 If you want something to be a secret.. dont tell anyone, keep it to yourself.
9 most of the "popular" kids wont do anything with their life.
10 running full school day on 3 hours of sleep is cool, when you spent that time talking to someone important.
11 High school students are grimy.
12. Kenwood Academy is a constant fashion show.
13. Many of the students that will turn out to be something, will be the ones that most people never noticed.
14 Money is attractive.
15 Your biggest threats, are your closest friends
16 I learned how to ignore people
17 I learned how to make someone stop talking to me.
18. "I love you" is a very loose phrase.
19 If you cant be used, youre useless
20 Everyone is "only trying to get ahead".
21. KNOW who youre with, dont just know them
22. That most of high school was a big waste of time
23. Again.. Girls are dumb! they will go for the asshole before they go for a guy that will treat them right(id smack my daughter)
24. Everyone lies about having gum. I did, and i was good at it.
25.You can be invisible if you want to be.
26 Many high school sweethearts, are... high school sweet hearts
27. Last but not least.... UNfortunately.. This crap does not end!

I could go on forever, but its time to get this day rolling! Another night that i definitely will remember. With the people that i genuinely wont forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment