Friday, July 30, 2010

LOL, hilarious!


So today i woke up... did the usual taxi ride, then came home, went back to sleep,got back up to run some errands. On my way out, my phone vibrated... once... then twice... I already knew who that was.. So i pulled out my phone and replied.. "Get dressed, ill be there in 10". So we go back to target to return the conditioner.. then to the bank then to harolds which i have been craving since i came back from new york.. It was still an hour or so before she had to get back home to get ready for work so i decided that we would go chill out at my church......


While we were there, we talked laugh, she met some people, then this girl from kenwood walked in.. "David! funny seeing you here, i need to talk to you! COme here"
I said.. no its cool you can just sit down with us, she can hear anything you have to say. .. So she says "ok, well... whats wrong with Bridgette?" We just laughed.. Then i said.. What do you mean? You mean her crossing over to the other side,lol.. "yeah exactly, whats up with that".. You know, idk, through conversations with her, i knew she would go for a girl if they said the right things..And CHristina said the right things obviously.. I have nothing to do with that. "i know, but thats weird.. ever since i heard that, she hasnt been in my car again, i was sending her off, making her get on the train".. lol, now thats super bogus, i dont even talk to her and i wouldnt have done that....(or would i)... But anywho.. i mean, i know she isnt gay, im leaning towards bi. I know she isnt experimenting, because this wasnt the first time she has had an encounter with a girl(oops did i say that, O well).. But anyway,that was just really funny when it happened, probably not as funny with me telling it.. but i guess you had to have been there!.. (


"Whats wrong with bridgette?!" She made her sound like bridgette had a disease or something, shes just likes vagina,lol.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment