Saturday, July 17, 2010

Isn't she gorgeous!





A prime example of Beauty and Brains. Meet Breia Chanel Clark,currently she is a senior at Homewood-Flossmoor High School and the CEO of GirlMuch.com which is a website that gives advise to teen girls about everyday issues. Theres a little more info after the jump.

She wanted to create a website that would help teenage girls like herself with issues or situations that they might be going through.She said that "Out of all my friends I'm the one they come to the most with their problems and seek advice from. So I thought why not establish my very own website dedicated to that?" (That entrepreneurial mindset). She doesn't remember why she chose the name GirlMuch exactly. "It simply came across my mind and I fell in love with the name.

Its a nice site, great design, great content, and the owner has a passion for what she does which is most important. Good Luck Breia! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. But i can see now that.... you wont need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment