Monday, July 26, 2010

New York......


I personally found New York to be a very interesting and diverse place to be. And people have been asking me everyday since ive been back.."How was new york?", and i always told everyone one of two things, "it was disgusting". or "it was cool" and then of course i told my friends my views on the girls but i really didnt get a chance to sit down and talk about it all until this morning when i went out for my weekly breakfast outing.

As always that was cool,in addition to talking about new york, i realized that we are soooo much alike, in so many ways, and i realized that i really enjoy talking about something for hours, than talking about random things for hours..Both are cool, but i feel like you really get inside a persons head if you're talking about ...something..But anyway, this is going to end up turning into a post about something totally different, maybe later on.. lol. But anywho..

New York.... is disgusting. Honestly the only place i've been where the roaches actually chase you. It is an extremely fun city, i had fun every night i was there. The meetings were a little overwhelming, but i loved that too. The taxi drivers are hilarious, the trains are very entertaining. I mean, idk... I just cant see myself living there. Like i told Scar today,Chicago will probably always be my base, Atlanta will probably end up being my getaway, and New York will just be the place i visit every now and then. Like i met an investment banker from chicago, who actually loves new york, he sees it as the place he will live, and chicago will be the place where he settles down. And when we were messing with the girl in the Ice Cream store, she said that, if youre not 21, you really cant do anything, and Ryan (the investment banker), said the same.... Who knows....We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment