Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mid-Night conversation


Yesterday i was beat. After working on my portfolio for my internship i just passed out in my chair, then hopped on my bed for some rest. Maybe a couple hours later i got a text, asking me what i was doing and asked if i wanted to come out. I was about to send her off until she sent another text mentioning Scarlett.That changed my whole perspective, i decide to get up, get dressed, and go out....

After convincing everyone that they did not want to go to that party. We ended up at a friends house, just sitting around chilling. But then.... Everyone decided to go to sleep.. except Scarlett and I. It was about 2 o clock in the morning and we were just lying there on the couch together talking about everything. School, life, future, the past... Just like old times

Actually we spent alot of time talking about the past. We talked about the summer, we talked about bullshitting, we talked about what she thought "my type" was.In the midst of it all, I looked down at her and she had this really puzzled look on her face. Like she was in really deep thought.. So i asked "whats wrong?"... She first said nothing, but after some persuasion she finally started talking... She asked.. "why didnt you ever say anything?" Say anything about what?.. "You always said that you had a huge crush on me throughout 7th and 8th grade. Why didnt you ever say anything? She kind of caught me off guard. Wasnt expecting that at all. And honestly, i didnt have an answer for her. I really dont know why......But Somehow i got her to change the subject, and we just kept talking.. As I was dozing off..she whispered in my ear and said "Don't forget me".. And with the utmost sincerity , i looked her in the eyes and said "I won't"...And. before i knew it, it was 6 o clcok, and i was rushing to go meet my mother. So many things were discussed, i cant even put them all on here.

Its nights like this that ill always remember.. With the people that ill never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment